Work, Study, and Stay in Canada

Students can enjoy the benefit of a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) after completing their studies. After work experience, students can apply to be permanent residents under the Canadian Experience Class.

As permanent residents, students can get a university degree at the same rates of Canadian citizen, resulting in significant savings.